Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

8/01/2011

Sample Friendship Letter

Dear Arnold,

Hello!

How are you? I hope this letter finds you in the best of health and cheer. Now we rarely see each other but I guarantee you that I never forget you. I am really happy to have a friend like you which is a shortage in these times. I write this letter because it's been a while that we talked about our friendship. It's been busy days with me here. I am continuing my studies and enjoying the collage life. Collage life is quite different with more responsibilities.

Everything is perfect but the only thing that do not have is you. I know that our separation is just temporary but I really miss you. I have new classmates and they are cool just like you but I really miss you a lot and also miss our good times together. I remember the last time we meet with each other, it is fixed in my memory. Really you always helped me in my difficult time.

I wish we were together but as we have chosen different paths in life, it is not possible but we can write letters. Waiting for a reply from your end, do write in and keep in touch.

Take care and god bless you and please don't forget me.

Warm Regards,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment