Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

8/07/2011

JOB PROSPECTING LETTER TO HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT: WITHOUT REFERRAL

Allow me to introduce myself, [NAME, ex. Tony Montana]. [RELATE HOW THE HIGHLIGHTS OF YOUR RESUME CAN BENEFIT THE FIRM, ex. Having had seven years of experience in sales and marketing of manufacturing supplies, I am confident my network of contacts in the field will be of great value to your firm. During my previous work experience, I have had close relations with several major manufacturers, which could be potential customers of your products. Accordingly, I am certain that I can increase your customer base.]
I have taken the liberty of including my resume with this letter. I am confident that you will find my strengths, abilities and experience of use to your firm. Allow me to call you sometime next week to determine a convenient time to talk.
I look forward to speaking with you.
Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment