Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

8/07/2011

Professional Cover Letter 4

Dear Mr. Kent,



The accompanying resume is in response to an ad found in Dallas Times for the position of a pharmaceutical sales representative. I believe that my experience of more three years as a Sales Associate makes me a strong candidate for the concerned position.


I am extremely interested in this position because I believe that my experience as an Associate of Insurance Policy Sales with Xcid Insurance has prepared me for the challenges associated with a challenging and demanding career in pharmaceutical sales. As a consistent performer and a Gem award winner with Xcid Insurance, I am confident that my sales and marketing skills will be a valuable asset to your team of sales representatives. My goal is to utilize this experience in sales and marketing with a growing and innovative organization such as yours.


I would appreciate an opportunity to meet with you to discuss how you can benefit from my experiences. My diverse sales abilities may be of particular interest to you. I will call your office on the morning of June 15 to inquire if we can schedule a meeting at your convenient time. I look forward to meeting you.


Sincerely,

Bruce Wayne.


Enclosure : Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment