Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

8/24/2011

Neighbour Condolence Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

Although we have never met personally, your daughter and my daughter became close friends during our high school days. I was dismayed to hear about her passing so I would like to extend my deepest sympathies to you and your family.

As her friend, I can say that Jessica was a person full compassion and optimism. I knew her as a good person. You must be very proud of her. She was the top student of class and have achieved great honors and appreciations.

Please let me know if I can be of any help from you in these difficult times. I will always be here with you. God bless you and your family.

With warmest regards,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment