Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

8/24/2011

Teacher Cover Letter- Sample Teacher Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      I am writing to you to apply for an entry level position as a teacher with your 1st and 2nd grade. I am a recent graduate of Manhattan University where I completed BA in communications, graduating with Honours.

      Last summer I completed an internship on the Regional School. During this time I completed many duties including the course assessment, curriculum enhancement and grading students. It gave me an appreciation of what the job entailed and now I am anxious to obtain a full time position. I have good educational background and am proficient in humanities and social science courses. I am enthusiastic, organized, have a solid work ethic and am quick to build rapport with colleagues.

      I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to review my resume and I will be in contact with you on Friday to seek a meeting with you.



Yours sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

1. Resume - myresume.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment