Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

8/03/2011

Professional Cover Letter- Sample Professional Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

Please find enclosed my resume in application for the position of Office Manager within your company per your advertisement in the Boston Globe of yesterdays date.

I have been working as an Office Manager for a local Office Supplies company in the south side of the City. During this time I have gained considerable experience in this role, which I feel sure, would benefit me in this position at your company allowing me to make an immediate contribution in the day-to-day business of running the administration office.

I shall contact your office on Thursday to arrange a convenient time to meet with you regarding this opportunity.

Thanking you in advance.

Yours sincerely,
Richard Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment