Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

8/03/2011

Technical Cover Letter- Sample Technical Cover Letters

Dear Mr. John Smith

I am writing this cover letter to you to respond to your advertisement on jobsgood.com for the post of a technical illustrator. I am involved in creating storyboard sketches, three dimensional images, and animated illustrations as per the need in the work you assign. I done course in craft making from Virtual Art Academy and worked more than three years at Aardman Animations on the South Coat.

If you have time for get together some afternoon in the next week and you feel that I am the person you are looking to hire as a technical illustrator then please phone me at (123)-456 7890 to let me know. I am very grateful to be considered as the prospective employee of Pollyhock.

Thank you very much for your valuable time and consideration.
Sincerely,



[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment