Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

8/27/2011

Stealing Apology Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

I am writing this letter because I sincerely want to apologize for stealing the money from the cash box.

My urgent requirement for money at that moment forced me to act in such a inattentive way. In perception after the fact, I know I did the wrong thing. I am sure a straight forward explanation of my corner would have helped me to get the money as a loan from you.

I sincerely regret my actions and seriously hope that you would be able to forgive me. I would like to assure you that I shall never resort to such wrong way in the future.

Thanking You,

Sincerely,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment