Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/20/2011

Administrative Cover Letter- Sample Administrative Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      Thank you for meeting with me last Thursday. I enjoyed our visit and lunch very much. I hope your office move went smoothly and that you are pleased with the change.

      I am most interested in a position with your firm and I believe many facets of my present work and outside activities are applicable to your business operations, as we discussed. The administrative work and project coordination are areas I am most interested in pursuing!

      Enclosed are my references which you may contact at any time. Again, I would like to thank you for your time and interest, and I will look forward to meeting with you again.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

1. Reference List, references.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment