Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/04/2011

Advertising Cover Letter- Sample Advertising Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      It was very nice to meet you at careers fair at Manhattan University last week. Further to our conversation at that time, please find enclosed my resume in application for an entry-level position as a documentation controller.

      From my resume you will see that I have just completed a BS in Business. In the previous two years I have spent two summer placements working in the documentation department of a Plastics Manufacturing Firm. I enjoyed my time at the company and was very confident within my role.

      From speaking with my tutor Dave Manning you will have learned that I am dependable and highly engaged and that I am anxious to obtain a full time position where I will be able to increase my knowledge and experience.

      I shall call your office on Tuesday to arrange an appointment for a convenient time.

Thanking you in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

1. Resume - myresume.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment