Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/04/2011

Customer Service Cover Letter- Sample Customer Service Cover Letters

Dear Mr. John Smith

I read about your advertisement in Employment News for the post of a bank customer service representative. It is always difficult to maintain existing customers than getting new ones. Unluckily, most of the companies or businesses often ignore this fact.

Providing a high quality responsive service very crucial in banking and that is exactly what I will deliver when I will get hired by you.

My resume shows, I have more than three years working experience in financial services. This would be beneficial to you as you won't have to go to provide for any kind of training to me.

Additionally, I am expert in dealing with wide variety of people ranging from pleasant customer to the irate. For each and every customer I appreciate his needs and tell him how the bank can address him most effectively. Majority of my customers have returned to do business with us again.

If you are seeking for the professional customer service provider to promote customer satisfaction, you have found one.

I think I can provide you more information about my experience and skills in person. So I hope for your call so that we can have a small meeting and I get chance to know more about your company. Thank you for this opportunity to discuss my qualifications.

Sincerely,



[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment