Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/15/2011

Airline Security Cover Letter

Your advertisement in the Daily News, dated Saturday, July 20, indicated your need for Airline Security Director for your Airline. I believe I am the one who fill this opening.

As you can see from my resume, I have two years of experience working as Airport Security Coordinator for US Airways. My work involved establishing policies and procedures for airport operator security operations in compliance with established security directives, conducting multiple varying comprehensive assessments and investigations of the Airport, etc. I pride myself in keeping a professional manner. I am detail oriented, work well with others, and know the importance of safety.

I would very much like to meet with you. I am confident that we would find it mutually beneficial to discuss my qualifications face-to-face, and I will call you in next week to arrange an appointment.

Thank you for your valuable time and consideration.



Sincerely,
Anthony Dickens.


Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment