Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/15/2011

Merry Christmas Letter



Wish you a very wonderful Christmas and the healthy prosperous New Year. I know that you are feeling lonely because you are not with your family but always remembering that I and my Family are always with you. It has been a very challenging year since last Christmas. In spite of the entire bad situation we have managed to stick together and help each other.


You are not alone during this Christmas, we are always with you. I get this opportunity to show my love for you. When you will need any kind of help please call me.


We wish all the best to you to become successful in your life and all your wish come true on this Christmas. May God gives you a bunch of blessings and keep you and your family healthy.

Let the fragrance of Christmas be always in your heart, May God give you love, joy and piece for the coming year. May my simple wishes cheer you up.

Yours truly,


John

No comments:

Post a Comment