Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/16/2011

Civil Construction Cover Letter- Sample Civil Construction Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

I came across your advertisement for the post of a construction project manager for your new contract with Greenfield Farms to monitor the wide spreading fencing project required for the new land development.

So I have written this cover letter to you quickly to apply for the position, so that I can get an opportunity to introduce myself and to get an appointment to discuss more about this position. After going through my resume you will know that I have completed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management and the designation Project Management Professional (P.M.P.) from the Institute of Project Management. I have experience in working in private as well as government sectors with numerous construction project managers.

If you are interested I am ready to come at your office next week on Monday if you are free. My contact number is (123)-456 7890. I am looking for your kind response.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

1. Resume - myresume.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment