Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/28/2011

Application Format Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

I am writing this letter because i read your advertisement for the job in the newspaper. With reference to your above advertisement; I wish to submit my application for the same as per details given in succeeding below.

I am aged 26Years and possess a MCA Degree in Computer obtained in the Year 2007.

Thereafter, I have worked as EDP Programmer in Sky Software from June 2007 to December 2009.

I am enclosing my detailed Resume for consideration.

Thanking you.

Yours truly,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment