Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/28/2011

Dear Mr. Kent,



Please see attached resume for the position of Operations Manager as advertised on monster.com. I have recently relocated to Chicago from Seattle where I used to live for the last six years.


As you can see in my resume I have spent the last six years working with one of the largest manufacturing facility in Washington where I have gained valuable experience. During this period of time I have been responsible for launching and ramping four new generation biological products, which grew our business revenue by $1,000,000 in sales in the first two quarters of the product launch.


I possess strong leadership skills and have proven ability to manage and motivate a team and I believe that these qualities will make a perpetual positive impact on your facility.


My salary requirements are negotiable. I am looking forward to learn more about employment opportunities, and can be reached by phone at 123-456-7890 or via email at email@mymail.com.


Sincerely,

Bruce Wayne.


Enclosure : Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment