Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/10/2011

Banking Cover Letter- Sample Banking Cover Letters

Dear Mr. John Smith

This cover letter is a response to your advertisement on Jobs4good.com for a experienced and skilled bank note designer. I have attached my resume with this cover letter. After reading the resume, I hope you will agree that I am the perfect match for this position. My earlier experience include design engraving plates for printing government securities like stamps, currency, and bonds as per the knowledge of printing, engraving processes and techniques and preliminary drawings.

Now, I am writing the cover letter to apply for the job mentioned in the advertisement. And want to assure that I am a dedicated employee and will be a very responsible team player of other bank note designers at your work place.

I will start the work as early as May 20. To set up a time and date please call me on my phone no: (123) 456-7890. I would like to meet you in person to discuss more about this job. I appreciate you are taking time to go through my enclosed documents. I hope to hearing from you as early as possible.
Sincerely,



[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment