Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/10/2011

Holiday Request Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

This is with reference to the annual holiday that I am entitled to. I wish to submit my proposed dates for the holiday for your approval.

I wish to take the holiday from 10th October, 10 to 17th October, 10. I would be available to resume my duties from 19th October, '08 onwards.
I would like to mention that the project we are working on is near completion. I shall be able to finish my part in the project-work before the proposed date of my holiday.

I look forward to your approval.

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment