Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/30/2011

Employment Termination Letter

Dear Arnold,

This is to notify you that the company would now be concluding your service to us on June 30, 2009. The reason behind this division is the putting in of labor savings devices in the company.
It is very tough job for me to take a conclusion particularly like this one as I have already confirmed your abilities and skills as my employee though for the success of my company I have to think techniques to save operating expense and increase profit for my business.

Throughout your years of continuance in my company, I do not have any apologize for of selecting you to become part of my office. You have shown strong dedication towards me and honesty at work. You work like if you own the company. But after we were beaten by the crisis, I started to consider of approach to decrease cost and save my company from losing profits.

Agonize not because I will pass on you to other companies and you will get separation pay from me. I hope you will understand. Thank You.

Truly yours,

Mr. John

No comments:

Post a Comment