Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/30/2011

Engineering Cover Letter- Sample Engineering Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      In response to your advertisement for an Industrial Engineer in yesterdays Recruitment Daily, I would like to submit my resume for your attention in application for this position.

      Over the past four years a medical device manufacturing facility here in New York has employed me as an Industrial Engineer. As part of my role I was involved in an exhaustive programme to implement lean processes throughout the plant. To this end we engaged in lengthy time studies of each operation and removed non-productive time from each operation. Where possible we simplified each process and combined work-steps. We were very successful in reducing headcount, increasing efficiency and reducing throughput times. I worked closely with production and quality on every line, building rapport with each of the teams supporting the lines and through this I found we gained positive results each time.

      I feel that I can bring this expertise to your plant and through implementation of lean principles make your company increasingly more competitive by reducing costs and increasing customer satisfaction.

      I would like to take the opportunity to thank you in advance for taking the time to read my resume. I should like to meet with you to discuss this opportunity further and can be contacted at the above telephone number. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

1. Resume - myresume.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment