Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/24/2011

Husband Romantic Love Letter

Dearest sweet husband Arnold,

You are the best husband in the world. I am so lucky to have husband like you. You are always being there for me. I love You and Let me start off by showering you with sensational kisses and never ending hugs for always being there for me in sickness and in health, in sorrows and laughter, and being a shoulder to slant on in the most trying times in our relationship.

Sweetheart, from the past two years, I can only imagine how big our relationship has matured and grow for the past two years. You have been in my arms, to love and hold while we watched the stars spell out our names all night long. My life is incomplete without you. What can I do without you my love? We may be a thousand miles apart, but know that you are always in my dreams and in my heart.

Hugs and kisses to you, my love. May our love reach the moon and stars and go beyond the deepest seas till death do us part.

Thanks for being mine.

With love,

Jolly

No comments:

Post a Comment