Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/03/2011

Job Resignation Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

I am writing this letter to inform you of my resignation from current position of a sales manager. My last day will be 2 June 2010.

I will surely miss working with you and many of my coworkers and customers. I have learned a lot about skills. These skills will be of great value to me in my career. I will take many positive memories with me to my new employment. I would like to express my appreciation for your personal and professional advice over the years.

I will be happy to help my replacement. It's my hope that we will stay in touch. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me. Thanks again for everything.

Sincerely,

John Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment