Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/03/2011

Manager Cover Letter- Sample Manager Cover Letters

Dear Mr. John Smith

According to the advertisement in the Beloit Daily News, you are currently seeking a person for the post of a quality control manager to coordinate, oversee and direct a program that will provide you a guarantee of continuous production of products with recommended standards.

I believe that I am the best candidate for the job. If you give me a chance to speak in person then I hope you will agree with my statement. If you want to do so then please call me on the telephone no: (123)-456 7890 anytime to schedule an appointment. As per your convenience I will be there. I have an experience of working under several quality control managers of my former place of employment - East Coast Quality Control prior to applying for this position. Now I am working in this field, I would like to join your company.

I will be grateful for your attention to my resume and cover letter and look forward to speaking with you as early as possible.

Sincerely,



[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment