Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/25/2011

Pharma Job Cover Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

This letter is with reference to the Pharma Job advertised by you in Newspaper yesterday I wish to be considered for the same. I am a Graduate, having majored in Pharmaceutical Science from the College of Medical Sciences. I am currently working in XYZ Pharmaceutical Company.

I feel the time has come for me to move on to a more challenging and professionally satisfying job. I am sure a leading pharmaceutical company like yours would offer me a stimulating work environment and help me develop professionally. I am sure my qualifications and experience would match your requirements. My dedication, hard-work and ambition would prove to be mutually beneficial if selected.

I am enclosing my Resume for your consideration and look forward to meeting you in person to discuss things further.

Thanking you,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment