Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/25/2011

Employment Inquiry Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

I am writing to you because I would like to explore opportunities at LiveOps, Inc.'s International Division in marketing and public relations.

In my current position, I am marketing manager for Bonnier Corporation, where I provide overall marketing support and sales development strategy to the Ad Sales staff to solve solution for client. I have strong knowledge and understanding of marketing, research and development of sales materials. I am an energetic, experienced professional and want to work with your talented and passionate team.

I would like to visit your organization and have the opportunity to meet you. I will provide additional references or other information upon request. I look forward to hearing from you soon.


Yours sincerely,

John Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment