Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/26/2011

Financial Cover Letter- Sample Financial Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

The opportunity to visit with you and to become acquainted with the training and
development program at Delcon Industries has strengthened my interest in the
position now available. I would be eager to develop the proposal we discussed for a
quick intervention system, and I feel that my background and experience would
enable me to make a strong contribution to this effort.

Thank you for your time and for the consideration shown to me during my visit. I
especially appreciated the extensive tour of your facilities and the chance to meet the
managers of various divisions.

As you mentioned at the conclusion of our interview, I will anticipate hearing from
you regarding your decision within the next two weeks.
Sincerely,
Richard Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment