Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/26/2011

Police Cover Letter- Sample Police Cover Letters

Dear Mr. John Smith

I am working as a sergeant at this station since 2004. You conducted my interview and I had started my career back in 1996. More than 12 years here I absolutely feel proud and grateful to be serving with one of the best police force in the county.

After working five years as a sergeant, I think that it's time for me to move up and I would like to serve the city as a policeman or detective. I hope the California city would give me access and resources to better do so. I would have more men working together with me and we could take on Morgan Hill gang for the new rank of detective.

Below are few of my accomplishments over these 12 years:

Arrested the famous drug dealer - Michael de Faugo and secured 1.4 millions of cocaine from him.
Arrested James Hammond - the serial killer also known as the night ripper.
Various community programs were put in southern Morgan specially the fundraising for the community center together with my wife.
Responsible for investigation of the missing Williams' girl and arrest of two men.

I feel that now I am ready for the promotion and I would continue working as a lieutenant. My records show you my perseverance, drive and loyalty to this station.

Sir, I am really thankful of you for taking time out of your busy day to read this cover letter. For any inconvenience please contact me on my phone: (123)-456 7890.

Sincerely,



[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment