Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/26/2011

Banking Business Analyst Cover Letter

I got information about your company from employementnews.com that your branch is seeking a senior banking business analyst. I am interested and would like to apply for this position you advertised.

As I mentioned in my enclosed resume, I have completed Bachelor of Science in Business Management and MBA in Finance from Stake University New York. I have five years of experience in Banking Business Analyst from TCA Consulting Group Inc. in New York, NY where I involved in various business operations and helped the organization to achieve cost effective production with increased quality, and focused on business requirements analysis, Interface development and customer service. I am proficient in computer applications and have wide knowledge in SAP. Details of my experience and skills are contained in my resume.


I have attached my resume for your review. I would welcome the opportunity for an interview to better represent my abilities and qualifications. I would very much like to be part of your organization.



Sincerely,
Anthony Dickens.


Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment