Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/26/2011

Doctor Resume Cover Letter

Respected Mr. Arnold,

I am writing this letter to you because I read your advertisement in newspaper.I am a qualified medical surgeon from Stanford University of medical sciences. As notified in the news paper, I found myself eligible for the post of Assistant Medical Surgeon.

I hold Bachelor Degree in Medical Science from Berkeley School of Medicine and Master's Degree in General Surgery from Stanford University. Both at the graduate and post graduate level, I stood as college topper. Coming to my experience, I have worked in government medical hospital almost for 5 years.
If given an opportunity, I would be happy to work for your hospital.

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,

John

1 comment: