Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/21/2011

(Sender's Name)

(Sender's Address)

(City, State, Zip code)

(Date)

(Recipient's Name)

(Recipient's Title/Position)

(Organization)

(Recipient's Address)

(City, State, Zip code)

(Date)

Dear (Recipient's Name)

Whenever I see you, I cannot control myself to smile. You bring bliss in me and I want to tell you that I value each and every moment that we have spend together with each other. I love you because of your benevolence, your thoughtfulness and your cute loving care.

You have always been very nice to me. I want to tell you my wish to make you blissful for the rest of our lives. I will fulfill your desires and I promise that I will never break your heart. Even if we have misunderstanding, you are there to keep all the things cool.

I love you for your enjoyment for the small things and I would like to convey my beloved love for you. I hope that we will be in each others hand very soon.

I love you...

Below we have provided sample love letters for your review:

Boyfriend Romantic Love Letter
Friendship Love Letter
Husband Romantic Love Letter
Romantic Love Letter






document.write('');

No comments:

Post a Comment