Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/21/2011

Work Application Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

Sub: Appointment of Part-time Data Operator in College.

Sir, I read your notice on the collage board and I am a Final Year MCA student in your College in receiving of Scholarship on account of my financial conditions joined with my excellent academic record.

In view of the above, I wish to submit my application for consideration for appointment of Part-time Data Operator in your Office to supplement my income.

I am attaching herewith the Recommendation of the Head of the Dept of MCA Course.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment