Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/08/2010

Accounting cover letter- sample accounting cover letters

Dear Mr. Smith,       Our discussion on my career goals, yesterday evening has given me a deep insight about my strengths and skill-sets. I am now reworking on my resume and have included many of your thoughtful suggestions. I will be sending you a copy in a couple of days.       Thank you, once again, for taking time from your busy schedule to see me. I will keep in touch with you and follow your suggestions on pursuing the internship program with seriousness and complete dedication. Sincerely, Richard Anderson,
Senior Student, Accounts,
ISC, Manhattan.

No comments:

Post a Comment