Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/08/2010

Professional cover letter- sample professional cover letters

Dear Mr. Smith, Please find enclosed my resume in application for the position of Manager in your department store. I am aware that you have previously spoken to David Hudson of Hudson Recruitment regarding my interest in a position within your store. My experience has been based in the Fashion Departments of large department stores in Boston and New York including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s. Previously I was employed by a Fashion house in Paris named ‘Eloise’. In each of these retail stores I have worked in the capacity of Manager for the ladies fashion departments. It is this position that I now seek within your store. I shall contact your office on Thursday of this week to speak with you further about this opportunity. Thanking you in advance. Yours sincerely, Richard Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment