Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/08/2010

Student cover letter- sample student cover letters

Dear Mr. Smith,       I want to thank you for taking the time to interview me yesterday for the position of assistant director of the National Museum. You, Mr. Dave Manning, and Dr. Kuwang exuded warmth, and I know we could all have an excellent working relationship.       As I further studied the job description for the position, I grew even more confident that I could take the museum to new heights of success. With the resources I've gathered, I am ready to hit the ground running with grant-writing. The 15% bonus for grants brought in is an excellent incentive, and I would devote a significant portion of my time to this important venture. I also have a number of great ideas for community and media relations and am excited by your interest in bringing more schoolchildren to the museum.       As I mentioned when we met, I would like to use my fine arts degree and journalism minor to enhance the museum's identity while at the same time meeting the needs and expectations of the community. I believe I can make a significant contribution to the fundraising effort, and I am particularly interested in exploring a corporate donor program.       I am convinced I could bring a new degree of organization to the museum, including sinking my teeth into making the workspace far less chaotic and far more functional. More importantly, I'd like to get communications on track so that newsletters and invitations are sent out on a timely basis. I have some ideas for making the newsletter more user-friendly. I feel it is extremely important to maintain close communication between the board and director, and I am committed to doing so.       Mr. Smith, I thank you again for considering me for this position. I look forward to the possibility of working with you. Sincerely, Richard Anderson,
Senior Student,
Mass Communication,
Manhattan.

No comments:

Post a Comment