Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/11/2010

Accounting cover letter- sample accounting cover letters

Dear Mr. John Smith I was very excited after reading the posting for the opening of an accounting job for an entry level accountant. I got the freedom to learn more about this field after completing my graduation from Fisher School of Accounting. In addition to that I have enclosed my resume with this cover letter that describes about my experience and educational background related to accounting. I hope to work with your organization as a dedicated accountant. To fix an appointment and to know more about me and my job, please call me at (123) 456-7890. Sincerely,
[Signature] Richard Anderson. Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment