Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/11/2010

Director for patient financial services cover letter

After completing ten years experience in-patient accounting, I have an excellent knowledge about this functions in various general hospitals and in private hospitals. Now I am working at City Hospital, and my Sir is very impressed by my working and performance. But I am interested in new challenges. So I am writing this letter to you. If you are looking for a person who knows all technologies, will obtain 100% support from team members, and who is dedicated to his work only then please see my resume. I would like to discuss about your hospital's objects and what I could contribute to your hospital. Please contact me on above phone number or I will call you within week. Thank for your attention and time. Sincerely, Thomas K Eden. Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment