Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/11/2010

Civil construction cover letter- sample civil construction cover letters

Dear Mr. Smith, I have gone through your listing on careers.adfc.com for the job of a construction project manager for your new upcoming project development. For your review I have enclosed my resume with this cover letter. I would like to meet you in person and discuss further on job profile and to tell you more about my construction project management skills, experience and interests. I have completed Bachelors Degree in Project Management and Construction Management from the Construction Project Management Institute. Please let me know when you are free by calling on the phone number (123)-456 7890 so that we can fix the meeting time to discuss the construction project manager position. I appreciate you are reading my cover letter and resume. Thank you. Sincerely, Richard Anderson. Enclosures:
1. Resume - myresume.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment