Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/09/2010

Judical clerkship cover letter- sample judical clerkship cover letters

Dear Mr. Smith, Thank you for the opportunity to speak with you concerning your employment needs. I enjoyed learning the facets of your firm̢۪s services and functions. I think that my knowledge and understanding of the many areas of taxation and interest in the market economy would enable me to contribute substantially to your firm̢۪s service to its clients. If you need transcripts, a fall class schedule, more writing samples, or recommendations, please feel free to contact me. I remain very interested in the position and would be able to begin as soon as October 1st. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Richard Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment