Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/09/2010

Technical director cover letter

In response to your advertisement on JobsNews.com, I am writing this letter to you for the technical director position.
With my five years experience as one of the directors for Dreams Television Studio given me a great knowledge about this field. I would like to be a part of your team. My prior job includes experience technical support for picture and sound quality in studio as well as remote. I believe that the combination of my experience and skills are well-suited to your needs. If you are interested to arrange an interview to discuss my experience and skills, please contact me at above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com. I am waiting for your reply. Thank you for your consideration and time. Sincerely, (Signature) Thomas K Eden. Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment