Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/09/2010

Request for extension of time on promissory note

Dear According to the terms and conditions of the promissory note I signed on June 15, 2006, I am obligated to tender my payment in the amount of $5,000 to you on June 15, 2006. I have just been informed that funds which were to be paid to me prior to the due date on the note, have been delayed. Needless to say, this comes as a great disappointment to me. I have been assured, however, that these funds will be in my possession by June 7, 2006. I am requesting that the due date on the promissory note be extended for a period of one month and a just consideration for said extension be suggested by you. I will look forward to your early response.

No comments:

Post a Comment