Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

1/31/2011

Engineering Cover Letter- Sample Engineering Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      I am enclosing my resume in hopes that your company may assist me in locating a position as Electrical Engineer. I am very much interested in obtaining this position with your company.

      As you will see from my resume, I have completed my post graduation in Electrical Engineering from New York University. Currently I am working as Electrical Engineer with Navarro Research and Engineering from past 4 year. I have strong background in the principles and practices of electrical generation, engineering design and construction. I believe that my energetic multitasking will be the asset to your company.

      I look forward to meet you. I will call early next week to set up an appointment for an interview. I believe that I have qualifications to become an asset to your firm. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment