Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

1/31/2011

Executive Cover Letter- Sample Executive Cover Letters

Dear Mr. John Smith

I am a well qualified and experienced executive assistant having solid knowledge of the tour business, excellent communication skills and an interest in working in an administrative position. I am writing this cover letter because I feel my skills and experience match with your requirements for the post of tour company executive assistant listed on JobCenterUSA.com. It fits my talents and I believe that I could bring several features to this job to help your executives for running a smooth operation.

I think it will be better for both of us to meet to talk more about what are your expectations for the tour company executive assistant? If you would like to meet me in person, please call me on the phone no: (123)-456 7890 to set up a time for an interview. It would be great to hear your viewpoints and to discuss my qualifications, as well.

Thank you very much for considering me for the opening and reading my cover letter.

Sincerely,



[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment