Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

1/31/2011

Offer Acceptance Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

I am writing this letter because I am accepting your offer received via e- mail. I am sorry for late reply because I was busy in some important work. I am very satisfied to accept your offer of working together in the field of finance. I am eager to work with you as soon as possible.

As we discussed over the phone, my monthly commission will be Rs.30000 to generate different and efficient queries. Other than that, my mobile charges, traveling allowance and medical facilities will remain excluded from commission. Do let me know if any paper work or bond work is required to be completed.

You can contact me on my number.

Thank you so much for providing me this offer.

Yours Sincerely,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment