Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

1/06/2011

I am applying for a Customer Service Representative position. Please consider it.
I have read about your company and its working style that provides service to several small companies in establishing new and advanced network system communication.
I am very impressed by your working style and services, and I would like to work with your teams. I am MBA graduate from American University specializing in marketing. Now I am completing my one year internship at KDM Company as an analyst in marketing. I enclosed my resume and references. Please contact me at above telephone number or on my e-mail id EdenDk@rediffmail.com. I am waiting for your call. Thank you for reading my resume and consideration. Sincerely, Thomas K Eden. Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment