Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

1/06/2011

(Sender's Name)
(Sender's Address)
(City, State, Zip code)
(Date) (Recipient's Name)
(Recipient's Title/Position)
(Organization)
(Recipient's Address)
(City, State, Zip code)
(Date) Dear (Recipient's Name) After considering your proposal for (Position title) at (Name of Organization) it is with great enthusiasm that I accept your proposal. This job prospect is suitable for my profession and course and I therefore I am thinking to make a contribution to the achievement of the (Title of Organization). As we conferred, my initial income will be (income here) and life insurance and health reimbursement will be (explain here). I have given in my notice from my present job, the notice period being (length of notice period). I am looking forward to begin (work/education course) on the (starting date). If you require any other credentials please let me know. Thank You Yours Sincerely, (Sender's Name)
(Sender Title) Below we have provided sample acceptance letters for your review: Acceptance Letter Example 1 Acceptance Letter Example 2 Branch Manager Job Acceptance Letter Business Proposal Acceptance Letter Scholarship Acceptance Letter Admission Acceptance Letter Contract Acceptance Letter Interview Acceptance Letter Law School Acceptance Letter Tender Acceptance Letter Bid Acceptance Letter Invitation Acceptance Letter Offer Acceptance Letter Proposal Acceptance Letter document.write('');

No comments:

Post a Comment