Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

4/14/2011

Request for Information on Credit Hold

Dear
When I attempted to utilize my (firm) charge

card for a purchase on (date) , I was informed

that I would have to speak to the credit office before

I could charge any additional purchases to my account.

Inasmuch as there were several customers waiting in

line in your credit office, I am writing to you instead.
Could you please tell me if there is a problem with my

account, and, if so, the nature of the problem?
I will be looking forward to your prompt reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment