Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

4/14/2011

RESPONDING TO JUSTIFIED COMPLAINT: RUDENESS

I want you to know that we value your business greatly. I am deeply embarrassed by the manner in which you were treated by our employee on [DATE, ex. June 5, 1998]. Indeed, I thank you for bringing the matter to my attention.
I want you to know that [STATE WHAT YOU WILL OR HAVE ALREADY DONE, ex. after your discussion with me yesterday, I immediately terminated the gentleman in question.] Let me personally assure you that you will never encounter this kind of behavior at our establishment in the future.
I hope and invite you to continue doing business with us. {OFFER INDUCEMENT, ex. Because I feel ashamed over the entire matter, please allow me to offer you a 5% discount on your next order.} Feel free to contact me at XXX-XXXX if there are any other issues you wish me to address.
Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment