Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/24/2011

Bank Teller Cover Letter

I was referred to you by my friend, Amy Smith who is working in your firm. He told me that you are seeking for an experienced bank teller. After heard about your requirements, I think that I will be suitable candidate for the position of bank teller. I consider that my skills, education and experience would be the beneficial feature for your company.

As you will see on my enclosed resume, I have done B.S., Degree in Accounting from Denver City College, Ohio. Currently I am working as a bank teller at First National Bank, New York, where I work with customers on a daily basis, meeting their banking needs and answering their financial questions to the appropriate supervisory individuals. I have learned the value of excellent customer service from experience I have gained. I have good understanding of the basics of federal banking law. I have superb written and verbal communication skills and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.

I have attached my resume for your review. I have added all the relevant information in my resume about my experience, education, and other qualifications in clear and concise manner. From my resume if you feel that I will be the suitable candidate for the position you are looking for then please contact with me so we can meet personally.


Sincerely,
Anthony Dickens.


Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment