Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/24/2011

Public Relations Cover Letter- Sample Public Relations Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

Thank you for your letter of Sept. 12. I was, of course, disappointed to learn I had not made the list of finalists for the Editorial Assistant position you are filling.

Since I remain confident that I have the skills and qualifications to excel in your company, I hope you will consider me for any other similar positions either now or in the future. I admire Best Plans Publicity, Inc. very much and will certainly contact you the next time I learn of an opening for which I'm qualified.

Thank you again for considering my qualifications.

Sincerely,
Richard Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment