Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/02/2011

Bill Of Sale

I, [seller], of [name of company OR individually], in the County

of [county], State of [state], in consideration of [written out dollar

amount] Dollars, ($ [numerical amount]), to be paid by [name of

purchaser], of [name of firm OR individually], the receipt of which

is hereby acknowledged, do hereby grant, sell, transfer and deliver

unto [purchaser] the following:
[Description]
To have and to hold the same to [purchaser] and his/her heirs,

executors, administrators, successors and assign, to their use forever.

And I hereby covenant with the grantee [purchaser] that I am the

lawful owner of said goods; That they are free from all encumbrances

[meaning liens or promise]; That I have good right to sell the same as

aforesaid; And that I will warrant and defend the same against the lawful

claims and demands of all persons.
In witness, whereof, I, [seller], hereunto set my hand, this [#] day of [Month, year].



Yours very truly,


Witness: ______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment